To ensure yours and our personal safety, the new Covid 19 protocols are shown below to make your visit enjoyable, comfortable and safe.
- There is hand sanitizer as you enter Manor Farm and we ask that you always use it every time you come in and go out of the front door.
- We have taken the information booklets out of the rooms and will send these to you in a PDF format so you can peruse them prior to your arrival.
- The government is insisting that we have all guests names, addresses, email and telephone numbers, which we will collect before arrival and destroy after the mandatory 21 days.
- We are unable to allow takeaways to be brought back to the house.
- We have temporarily closed our small library of maps, books and guides.
- We have removed the comfy chairs and sofa from the breakfast room.
- All rooms have en-suites and the spare family bathroom will not be available for use by guests.
- All bed linen and towels are washed on a high temperature wash cycle.
- Our customer fridge unfortunately will not be available for general use.
- Our normal selection of confectionary and cold drinks will not be in the guest fridge but will still be available on request.
- Any cereals or juices will no longer be left out for you to serve yourselves at breakfast, but we will be more than happy to bring these to your table.
- The breakfast room has been laid out to adhere to social distancing guidance.
- All rooms and general areas are fully cleaned and sanitized before guests arrive.
We are hoping that this will be a temporary measure and we can all get back to normal service soon.